Copyright © 2010-2014 - www.chateaucelleguenand.com - Tous droits reserves
Major Credit Cards Accepted
We run the Chateau as a family business, and do not have staff (other than our lovely cleaning lady). We encourage our guests to enjoy the grounds of the Chateau, and are usually on hand throughout the day if you need assistance.
For more information about La Celle-Guenand, booking enquiries, functions, or things to do, please complete the form below, and click the submit button. Please make sure you fill out the entire form before clicking 'Submit Query'. Thank you.
Private Bedrooms (110€ to 160€ per night depending on season):
- Our B&B room rates are based on two people sharing in our double rooms, and four people sharing in our family suite. Our delicious continental breakfast is included. Please note, eating in bedrooms is not allowed, but you may use our terrace.
- B&B check-in time is between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. unless by prior arrangement.
- Breakfast is served between 7.30 a.m. and 9.30 a.m.
- B&B check-out time is 11 a.m.
- We require a 30% deposit per room, with the balance due on your arrival.
Gites (450€ to 565€ per week):
- Our self-catering accommodation rates include all electricity, cooking gas, bed linen, towels and normal cleaning.
- Check-in time is between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday.
- Check-out time is by 11 a.m. the following Saturday.
- Weekend stay is from Friday at 6 p.m. to Sunday at 6 p.m. and allows you to make the most of your weekend away.
- A holding deposit of 30% is required to secure your Gite, with final payment to be made on your arrival.
- A security deposit of 150 euros is required on arrival. This deposit will be returned at the end of your stay, less an amount for any breakages, damage or should the accommodation require 'excessive' cleaning.
- You agree to maintain the property in the same condition as it was found. Reasonable wear and tear is accepted.
- A final cleaning service is available at a cost of 75 euros. This will be the amount deducted from the security deposit if the accommodation is not vacated in the same condition as upon arrival.
We accept : major Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank transfers, or Euro cash payments.
- We are a small family business and we rely on our bookings. Cancellations must be received at least 10 days prior to arrival date, or we cannot refund your deposit. Please ensure you have adequate holiday insurance coverage in the event you need to cancel.
- We cannot provide refunds for early departures.
- Washing Service - 10€ per load (free self-service for Gite guests).
- Guests are responsible for treating everyone at the property with respect, showing reasonable care and courtesy in and about the property, as well as for following the host's rules of conduct and security.
- Pets may be accepted by prior arrangement.